Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Getting Towards the End...


Photobucket
33 Weeks

Photobucket
33 Weeks

Photobucket
A trip to see the sharks as Reagan likes to say. 

Photobucket
Fish.....

Photobucket
34 Weeks

Photobucket
34 Weeks

Photobucket
35 Weeks

Photobucket
35 Weeks

Photobucket
Breakfast before 1st day of Pre-School

Photobucket
Big Girls on her 1st Day of Pre-School

Photobucket

Photobucket
36 Weeks

Photobucket
36 Weeks



How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained a total of 26lbs. I seem to be gaining one week and than not the other week. I’m officially weighing in at 146lbs. Jake tries to make me feel better by saying that this is what most women my height weigh.

Maternity clothes? I don’t even think I could squeeze myself into any of my pre-pregnancy clothes now.

Stretch marks? NOPE. I’m crossing my fingers that I don’t get any this time. maternity clothes. You will see that I have one pair of shorts that I actually like to wear. I refuse to purchase any more clothes because I'm not going to be pregnant again. 

Sleep:  Sleeping doesn’t seem to be horrific. I think it’s because I have been down this road before. Once you become a mom you never sleep great. Yes, my hips hurt and yes I get up at least 3 times to pee. I also have been falling asleep on the couch by 9:30pm.

 Best moment this week: When I found out that the baby was okay. After doctors being concerned over my belly size, I’m happy to know that everything is fine.

 Miss Anything? I miss being able to shave my legs easier in the shower. I miss being able to roll around on the floor with Reagan.

 Movement: I have pretty still babies until they are born. I think that they save all the energy for after they come out.

 Food cravings: I love chocolate milk!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but heartburn has been a killer.
Have you started to show yet:  I look giant, but I guess my stomach is measuring 4 weeks smaller than it should. The baby on the other hand is not small in the slightest. She is 59% and already ½ a pound bigger than the average baby is at 35 weeks. 

Labor Signs: Nope. I’m having lots of Braxton hicks & TONS of pressure. I think she is just getting ready for her arrival. 
Belly Button in or out? It’s a half in half out belly button right now.  
Wedding rings on or off? Off because the heat makes my hands swell.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am pretty darn happy. I do feel a little scared, but that is just because of the journey it took to get here. I also feel a little sad because I know that Reagan’s World is going to change. 
Looking forward to: I’m looking forward to meeting my daughter Tenley on the outside of my body. As I’m typing this it’s only 3 weeks and 4 days. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but heartburn has been a killer. 
Have you started to show yet: If I don’t look pregnant than I think you better get your eyes check. 
Labor Signs: I have been having a lot more back labor at night, but nothing that makes me think I’m having a baby anytime soon.  
Belly Button in or out? It’s a half in half out belly button right now.  
Wedding rings on or off? Off because the heat makes my hands swell.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I’m pretty happy most of the time. I get a little emotional when I think about finally meeting Tenley. I also get a little scared that she may never come. I actually almost woke Jake up last night because she wasn’t moving at 3:45am. The rational part of me had to tell the crazy part of me that babies sleep, and that everything is okay.
 Gender: It’s a GIRL!

How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I’m up 27lbs, which is as much as I gained in my pregnancy with Reagan. I’m a whopping 147lbs now. I’m hoping not to break 150lbs.

Maternity clothes? I think that my maternity clothes are just about worn out. I’m looking forward to getting back into my normal clothes.
 Stretch marks? NOPE. I’m crossing my fingers that I don’t get any this time.
Sleep: I’m sleeping pretty well. I get up about 2-3 times a night to pee, but it doesn’t seem that bad. I think because I have done this before that the second time around you just know what to expect. You know that you’re going to be sore, tired and just worn out.
 Best moment this week: When Reagan decided that she wanted to start playing with me again. She has been on this ant-Mommy for the past few weeks.

 Miss Anything? I miss my skinny legs. I feel like I have a LARGE BUTT and thunder thighs. I’m ready for my old body back.

 Movement: I have pretty still babies until they are born. I think that they save all the energy for after they come out.

 Food cravings: I love chocolate milk!
 Gender: It’s a GIRL!
Looking forward to: I’m looking forward to a nice boring weekend at home, which seems like we haven’t had one in a while.


                                                                         



I have sucked at the blog this pregnancy, but I have also felt like I haven’t had time to really enjoy being pregnant. I think that is what every Mom who has other children says. Life is so busy when you’re a Mom that you hardly have time to just sit still and put your feet up. I think the second that I have time to just put my feet up I have already fallen asleep on the couch. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that Tenley will be arriving so soon. Jake keeps telling me that her birth is not like Christmas and you know exactly when she will arrive.  I’m sure that everyone is wondering how the heck I know when she will come and the answer is I’m being induced on 10/11/2012. I know that a ton of my friends are just freaking out reading this, but because of my pregnant and birth with Reagan this is the best situation this time around. I’m hoping that maybe she just decides to come on her own, but only time will tell. I think that I make a pretty nice home and she might never want to leave.

This pregnant has been going pretty well this time around, or I just don’t have time to really freak-out about things because there isn’t 60 hours in a day. This past week (35 weeks pregnant) I did have a bit of a freak-out. I met with the nurse practitioner on Monday (9/10) because my tummy had shrunk and I thought I might be leaking amniotic fluid. She told me that I was measuring 2 weeks small, but no indication of fluid leaking. I than went back for my normal appointment on Wednesday (9/12) to meet with my normal doctor for the usual exam. She came in and was instantly shocked at how much my tummy had shrunk in the 2 weeks since we last met. She measured me and told me that I was measuring 4 weeks small and she wanted me to go in that day for an ultrasound. She checked my cervix and said that I was dilated to 1 and a fingertip effaced. She said that was normal, but she wanted to find out what was going on with my tummy. She also wondered what I had been eating because this was the 2nd time this week that I had glucose in my urine. She said they would just keep an eye on it.  I called as soon as I left the office and they were able to get me in that afternoon for an ultrasound. I was pretty upset on my way home because I didn’t know what I was going to find out at this appointment. I think that after you go through fertility treatment that you have this fear that you may never meet the baby that is inside of you. You’re so scared that you will never meet that baby inside your belly. I don’t think that most people understand how hard things are until they have had to go through fertility treatment to get pregnant. I do have the faith in God, but it doesn’t mean that I’m not scared. I’m just keeping the faith and putting one foot in front of the next. I was so happy that my Mom was in town and could watch Reagan so I could go to the ultrasound with Jake alone. I was as worried as Jake and I waited in the waiting room, but relieved that Jake was with me.  We went in the room and really couldn’t tell what we were looking at because the baby was so large that she is pretty smashed.  The ultrasound tech told me that my fluid looked good, the baby was still a girl and that she is head down. She told me the doctor would be back with the size of the baby.  I felt pretty calm as we waited for the doctor to come back in.  The doctor came in and said that everything looked great. The baby was in the 59% and her fluid looked great. She said that I might have measured small because she is pretty far down in my pelvic. I was just so happy that everything came back okay. I go back on the 1st of October to have my fluid checked again.  This past week I have been having horrible heartburn. I also have been having MASSIVE pressure down low, which is something I don’t remember having with Reagan.  Who know maybe that means that the baby will come out with a sneeze this time around.  


Last week we did maternity pictures, which turned out great. I’m so happy that I did them this pregnancy. I wanted to make sure that I captured our family of three and my giant belly. Last week Reagan also had her first day of preschool (9/7). Reagan did amazing, but I didn’t do so great. It actually took every part of me to not cry until I got outside. I was a little worried that Reagan might have a potty accident because it was a new environment, but she has now gone to pre-school twice and no accidents.  I’m so proud of her for doing so great at school. She seems to have so much fun and I hope she learns lots. It’s just really hard for me to let her go. It’s not like she is gone all day, but it’s the longest she has been away from us other than with family.

I could ramble on for a lot longer, but I'm just going to stop now.  I hope you enjoy and hopefully I get back on the track with my blog soon! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment