Sunday, October 28, 2012

37 Weeks....38 Weeks....

Reagan and Mommy before Pre-School
37 Weeks. 
More of 37 Weeks
All ready for Pre-School. She has a GIANT backpack. 
I'm so THANKFUL that I have a kido who is potty trained before I have another baby! 


How far along? 38 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: I’m up 27lbs, which is how much I weighted when giving birth to Reagan. I’m still 10lbs lighter this pregnant, but that is because I started off less. Let me tell you 147lbs feels like a TON on my body. I feel like I have this ghetto bum & thunder thighs. I think I need them to be big to carry this massive belly.


Maternity clothes? I don’t think that anything other than maternity clothes is an option any longer.


Stretch marks? NOPE. I’m crossing my fingers that I can withstand the next few days without one showing up.


Sleep: I’m still sleeping okay. I get up about a thousand times to pee, but that is no biggie. My hips hurt, but no biggie. I think that the second time around your okay with waking and being uncomfortable because you know that sleep is sleep.


 Best moment this week: So, many have happen that I can’t decide….. Well, Jake and I celebrated out 7 year wedding anniversary. I can’t believe that we have already been married 7 years. We also went to dinner, which was great. Jake also bought me a beautiful necklace. The final thing is that I had progressed so far already. Thank you body!!   


 Miss Anything? I miss being able to see my girl parts. Hey you asked…


 Movement: I have pretty still babies until they are born. I think that they save all the energy for after they come out.


 Food cravings: I’m in love with bagels and pumpkin cream cheese. YUMMM..
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but heartburn has been a killer.
Have you started to show yet:  I’m as big as a house. If you don’t think I’m showing than you need to get your eyes checked.
 Labor Signs: Lost my mucus plug, and irregular contractions.  
Belly Button in or out? It’s a half in half out belly button right now.  The top is out, but the bottom is in!
Wedding rings on or off? When I go out I will wear it, but take it off before bed because my hands swell at night.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Last week I was a moody mess, but this week I feel pretty good. I think Jake is super happy that I’m not as emotional as last week because that was a mess.
Looking forward to: I’m super excited that Dallas, Sareh & Darby will be here in 2 days. I’m also so excited to see if I have progressed even more tomorrow. Than I’m thrilled that in only 4 DAYS I get to meet my daughter Tenley on the outside.
 Gender: It’s a GIRL!

38 weeks and GIANT!!
More of the GIANT 38 week belly!
A little more of the giant belly,. which is also has a road map of veins!




This will probably be my last blog post before baby Tenley arrives. I can’t believe that she could come any day. I still feel like I might just have a pregnant belly, but that is it. I don’t know if it’s the fact that fertility treatment has scared me so much that I’m not sure a baby will actually come. It has been such a battle with getting pregnant and being high risk that I’m scared everyday. I have probably had more ultrasounds than any of my friends, but I guess that is what you get from having fertility issues and fluid issues in a previous pregnancy. I’m trying to put my mind at ease and enjoy these last few days with Reagan and Jake.

Well, things that have been going on are not a whole lot. I think that I’m larger than I have ever been. On Monday October 1st, 2012 I had what I think is my last ultrasound at the Fetal Medicine Clinic as long as everything goes okay from this point on. Reagan and I got to the appointment 15 minutes early and of course they are running 30 minutes behind. This is something that I’m not going to miss. I was so happy when at the ultrasound they said that I started to slow down on my fluid loss. YIPPEEEE… I was a little shocked when they told me that the baby was already 7lbs 9oz. Reagan was only 7lbs 4oz. when she was born and on Monday I was only 37 weeks 4 days. I think that we’re in for a much bigger girl this time. They told me that she has tons of hair and I could see that she has very chubby cheeks. It made me even more excited to meet her. I’m a little freaked out that she is going to be so big because we all know how babies come out. I’m just praying for a nice smooth birth. Then on Wednesday October 3rd I met with Dr. Grundy who is the doctor on the day I should be induced. She let me know that I don’t have strep and that everything looks good from my ultrasound on Monday. I was so happy that everything already looks great. When she checked me I figured that I was not dilated at all and that my cervix was still high and tick. I about fell off the table when she said that I was dilated to 3 and 50% effaced. I was shocked because that is how far along I was when they induced me with Reagan. The doctor said I shouldn’t have any issues being induced the following week. She also said that she was on call tomorrow because at this point I could go any time. The following day was Jake and my 7 year wedding anniversary. I was praying that Tenley wouldn’t arrive on our anniversary, and I was so happy to find out that she didn’t arrive on our anniversary and we still were able to go out the following night to celebrate. It was an amazing evening out with my wonderful husband. I still can’t believe that it has been 7 year since the day we got married on the beach. The time sure has flown by and I can’t believe how much we have changed and grown over the years. Jake even can still surprise me, which he did just that. We were just about to go out to dinner when he told me that my necklace looked funny with my outfit. I was shocked that he even said this because I thought that I actually looked nice. That was when he pulled out a little jewelry bag that had the most beautiful necklace in it. I was in total shock, but I’m sure that I had a grin from ear to ear. We had a wonderful dinner out at Ruth Chris. I was not overlay impressed with the food, but I still ate till I was fully stuffed. I even said to Jake on the way home that I felt like I was going to pop a stretch mark. We had a pretty low key weekend at home. I was up every few hours to pee and heartburn has been a daily thing now. I don’t think that I can eat anything without it making me have fire heartburn. I know that this shall pass, and it sucks but I can deal with it. Monday October 8th  I got the call first thing in the morning that my induction was scheduled for 8:30am Thursday October 11th. It was actually starting to feel real, that she is actually going to be here soon. I’m excited, scared, nervous & anxious all at the same time. I still feel like I have so much stuff that I want to get done before she comes. On Monday October 8th, I had a doctor appointment with Dr. Grundy in Columbia at 3pm. Jake went with me and we waited what seemed like forever to finally get seen. She checked me and told me that nothing had changed from my previous visit the following Wednesday. I wasn’t sad or anything because I wanted her to stay put just a little longer. They also put me on the monitor before we left and said that our baby girl looked great. I can’t believe that I’m all done with coming to the doctor every week, done with ultrasounds and that the next step is having our baby. I just wonder if Jake being on duty on Tuesday October 9th will put me into labor. I feel bad for him because he is going to be very sleepy after working all night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment