Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Growing Middle

22 weeks


23 weeks


25 weeks


27 weeks

28 week


29 weeks

How far along? 29 Weeks. I typed this up before, but it seemed to not show up. 
Total weight gain/loss: I'm now 140, which is up 20lbs. It feels like a lot on my body. This is the point when I slowed down with Reagan, it will be interesting to see if the same thing happens this time. 
Maternity clothes? I'm full on in 
Stretch marks? NOPE. I’m crossing my fingers that I don’t get any this time. maternity clothes. You will see that I have one pair of shorts that I actually like to wear. I refuse to purchase any more clothes because I'm not going to be pregnant again. 
Sleep:  My sleep isn't horrible yet. I'm pretty tired all the time, but that is the joy of being in your third trimester and chasing a toddler all the time. When it comes to going to bed I go to sleep on my left side, but the weight starts to take a toll on my hip after a while. I then flip to my right side and get all the pillows situated just in time to realize that I have to go pee.  
Best moment this week: When I found out that the baby had flipped and that I didn't have too much amniotic fluid. . 
Miss Anything? I miss my energy, fitting in my normal clothes, but nothing major. 
Movement: She is pretty silent during the day, but around 3am is when she gets up. She than has a party in my belly till 8am. I have kids on different scheduleswhich will soon enough bite me in the butt. 
Food cravings: I like 1/2 a cup of 1% chocolate milk mixed with 1/2 a cup of non-fat white milk. I know weird. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I feel GREAT!
Have you started to show yet: Have you seen the pictures?? I look like a moose. There is not question if I'm prego or not now. 
Gender: It’s a GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It’s a half in half out belly button right now.  
Wedding rings on or off? Off because the heat makes my hands swell/
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am pretty darn happy!
Looking forward to: I'm excited to meet Tenley very soon. I'm also looking forward to fall coming because the heat is killing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment