Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Reagan

Photobucket
So excited for cupcakes.
Photobucket
Blowing out the candles!
Photobucket
Yippee I did it Mommy!!
Photobucket
Chocolate Cupcake with Nutella Butter-cream frosting. 

I’m sure that every parent says it, but I can’t believe how fast the time has gone since Reagan was born. This may have been the fastest 2 years of my life, and I’m sure that it won’t be slowing down anytime in the future. It feels like just yesterday that she was this tiny baby, and now she is a walking, talking, running, jumping big girl. Jake and I took her to the park last night and I told him that it was really her birthday at 7:31pm that night because of the time difference from England to the East Coast. He told me that birthdays don’t have time change and her birthday is not June 18th at 7:31pm, but June 19th like it says on her birth certificate. In the end it doesn’t matter because here I am writing how she is 2 years old and growing up before my very eyes. She is talking more with each day, she is about 80% potty trained, sleeping 12-13 hours through the night, still taking a good 2+ hour nap and acting more like a big kid each day. She has really formed her own personality in the last few months and shaped more into this little person. She isn’t afraid to laugh at herself, call her parents out on things (toots), love hard and tell you what she wants. We didn’t do a big party this year like we had in England. We had a nice party in May while visiting family and friends in Washington. On Reagan’s actually birthday we had pizza for dinner, opened her gifts from us & had some homemade cupcake. I made chocolate cupcakes with Nutella butter cream frosting. It was a nice relaxing birthday and I’m so happy that I got to spend the day with my big girl. I’m keeping this short as I have massive writers block. I think it has something to do with being pregnant and exhausted at the end of the day. Check back on Thursday to find out how potty training and the last two weeks of pregnancy have been going. Hopefully Dora won’t be so sad.




1 comment:

  1. Two years old?!! How did that happen? And she already looks older since I saw her in May : (- I hope she had a wonderful day! Good job Mama on raising such a sweet, fun girl so far!

    ReplyDelete