Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 15, 16 & some Reagan


Photobucket
This is Reagan showing you what you do when a baby is sleeping. 

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 5lbs, which is 1lbs more then Reagan.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, still fit in my same clothes pretty good, but I pulled the maternity clothes out.

Stretch marks? Nope, crossing my fingers I wont have to ever answer yes to the question.
Sleep: Sleeping great, minus Reagan who has a nasty cough right now.
Best moment this week: I felt the baby move on April 30th.
Miss Anything? I just don’t feel “Hot” right now.
 Movement: I felt the baby move on Monday April 30th, which was still in week 15.
Food cravings: Umm…not really. I have wanted to eat grilled cheese for lunch, but that is about all this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope feel like a champ.
Have you started to show yet: I can tell a big difference! Not sure if anyone else can!
Gender: We have to wait till May 24th. I really think it’s a boy,
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still totally in.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am pretty darn happy!

Looking forward to:  I’m excited super to go home, and see our family back in Washington soon. I also can’t wait to find out what our little one is.

Photobucket
Reagan and her Mamma.

Photobucket
15 weeks front.

Photobucket
15 weeks side.

Photobucket
16 weeks front.

Photobucket
16 weeks side. Oh, and we didn't ask Reagan to show her belly this was all on her own. 

Photobucket
I think that they look a TON alike. How about you??

Photobucket
This is Reagan's fake smile. Can you tell she is hot from the park??

Photobucket
Look at our big girl. She graduated to a big girl bed on April 29th. Well, a toddler bed.



Things are moving along. I have graduated into week 16, but for the most part I don’t really feel pregnant. I’m at that part of pregnancy that you just feel fat. Oh well, soon enough I will be large as a house and it will take a crane to help me role over in bed! This time around I pretty much forget that I’m even pregnant for the most part because I’m so busy with Reagan, but I think that is what most Moms that have old kids say about their pregnancy with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th 5th so on.

The 4th day into week 15 I woke up at 5am with massive Braxton hicks. I got up went and pour myself a bowl of cereal and headed back to bed and watched what was on the DVR. Reagan got up, had some breakfast and then I figured I better just check and make sure everything was okay. Reagan and I went into the doctor to get checked out. My doctor told me I was doing all the right things, I was just having Braxton hicks, and the reason I could feel them is that I’m a thin person. I was still shocked that I was having them so early because I didn’t feel them till around 30 weeks with Reagan. I guess with Reagan I must not have been a thinner person! Hehe. The rest of week 15 went really well. I felt great and Reagan kept me more than busy.

Week 16 is moving along well and there hasn’t been a lot happening this week. I’m still at that awkward phase of pregnancy. I went in for a checkup and the baby’s heart beat was only in the 130’s, which makes me think boy. I could totally be wrong because I thought that Reagan was a boy the whole time. I know that most of the time people normally want the opposite of what they already have, but we could care less. We’re just so happy to be having another baby. It has been quite the journey getting pregnant and I’m just so blessed that we get to be parents to another little one. I still have a mini bump, but it’s growing along. I told Jake this week that I weight the same amount (when I weight myself on Thursday—the beginning to week 16) as I did when we got married. He was totally confused by this statement; poor guys just don’t understand us girls sometimes. I had the most exciting thing this week of my pregnancy, which was on Monday (April 30th) I was lying in bed and I felt the baby get in a little tight ball and all of a sudden kick out a leg. It was just amazing. I’m sure the baby has moved a bit more than I think, but because I’m so busy with Reagan I don’t get much down time to just sit, put my hands on my stomach, and take it easy. I’m not one of those women that loves being pregnant, I would actually rather give birth about 100 times over being pregnant for 9 months. I know I’m flipping crazy. I do love things about being pregnant like feeling the baby more, but I’m not a super big fan of letting go of my body and having zero control. What can I say I’m a small control freak! I have noticed that when it comes to this pregnancy that I compare it a lot to mine with Reagan, which is silly because this is a totally different baby. I sometimes think this baby might decide to come early and be born our Jake and my 7 year anniversary, just to throw us for a loop. The one thing that I have learned is to just not stress out like I did with Reagan. I’m a lot more relaxed and just rolling with the punches. I’m still in most of my pre-pregnancy clothes. I had Jake pull my maternity clothes out from storage, which are really big. They also are totally the wrong season. I don’t see myself wearing heavy sweaters and jackets this time around. I really don’t want to go and buy maternity clothes till I really need them. I’m just not sure how much longer I will be able to hold out.

I watch some kids in the afternoon a few days a week and their Mom asked me today if I was really pregnant because I don’t look any different. I guess she doesn’t seem me naked like I do every day. Reagan thinks that the baby is in my belly button, which I think is pretty funny. She also thinks that the baby is a girl. I guess soon enough we’ll find out. I think that is about all I have to report for now. I hope that everyone has a great week and I will update again soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment