Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Warm Weather

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the face that Reagan gives me when I tell her to keep her eyes open!
Photobucket

Last week we had some amazing warm weather, which was more like summer then spring. It was great to lather my little girl in sun screen and head out to our porch and play with her water table. It felt nice to feel some warmth from the sun. I even think that it helped dry out some of the left over rain from living in England.  We had so much fun splashing around. She loves to throw everything out of the table, and then throw things all over the porch. I think that she enjoys watching her Mommy pick everything back up.  Her water table has a few plastic animals and a little slide for the animals to go down. Regan loves to get the penguin stuck in the slide and say, “Oh No!” It might be the most adorable thing every time that she says it because she truly looks worried that something has happen to her plastic penguin. I’m going to keep it short because I have a mountain of clothes to fold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment