Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

Photobucket
Reagan was thrilled with what the Easter Bunny had left her.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Her favorite part of Easter was searching for eggs.
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Showing off her eggs to Meme and Bobb as Reagan calls them.

I hope that everyone had an amazing Easter. We had a great last day with Jake’s parents. It was a great week, and Easter was just the topping on the cake. Reagan thought Easter was the best thing since sliced bread. She was thrilled when she got to wake up to an Easter basket from the Easter bunny. We have been reading books, about Easter for the past month and she knew exactly what to do during the egg hunt. Every time that she found an egg she would say, “More eggs.” She has become such a big girl and is more fun with each passing day. I can’t wait to have two little munchkins running around. I hope that you enjoy the pictures. I’m having a bit of writers block at the moment, so I’m keeping it short.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    She reminds me a lot of Vesta as a baby!
    And Terry looks so much like Dad!
    Thanks for the joyous photos!

    ReplyDelete