Thursday, March 15, 2012

A little this and that....

I know I have totally SUCKED at the blog. I have just not been making it a priority recently, which makes for very unhappy grandparents. I decided to put away a little time this evening to make my Dad happy. He has been after me to post some recent pictures of Reagan, but he should just visit and see her in person. I promise that I will soon get back on the ball with the blog. We have just had so much going on with life recently and by the time that life settles down at night, the last thing I feel like doing is getting on the computer.

We recently took Reagan into Baltimore for the St. Patrick’s Day parade. It was a great family outing and Reagan was great when we went out to eat, which always makes for happy parents. She loved the fire trucks and police motorcycles, but wasn’t interested in people walking down the street with banners. It was overall a wonderful afternoon. I have posted a few extra pictures from the past month of Reagan. I hope that you enjoy and will check back soon to see more recent updates.


Photobucket
My blue eyed girl.
Photobucket

Photobucket
A little St. Patrick's Day Parade.
Photobucket
Reagan and her Daddy.
Photobucket

Photobucket
If you ask Reagan to keep her eyes open and smile this is the face you get.
Photobucket
My baking assistant!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I swear I didn't pose her.

1 comment:

  1. Reagan's face has changed so much! She has the prettiest eyes and little rosebud mouth : ) I can't wait to see you guys in May!

    ReplyDelete