Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Day Out

Jake and I decided that it would be nice to take a Saturday off from doing work around the house. The house seems to consume any extra time, and money that we seem to have. I guess this is what the American Dream is all about. We decided to take Reagan into DC for the afternoon. Can you believe that we have officially been back in the states for 6 months already? I know I can hardly believe it myself. I hope that you enjoy our pictures from our outing.

Photobucket
Reagan is very excited at breakfast that we're taking her out for the day! After a week of the flu in our home were ready to finally get out of the house. Not to worry were puke, and sick free.

Photobucket
On the train into downtown. I still want to call it the tube after living in England for the past few years, but everyone seems to call it the train here. I guess if we lived in New York it would be the subway, but not in DC. Reagan loved the train ride into town, but on our way home was another story.

Photobucket
At the Smithsonian Natural History Museum, Reagan loved the giant elephant. The rest of the museum she likes some of it, but about at much as a 19 month old would.

Photobucket
Just checking out some dinosaurs.

Photobucket

Photobucket
And this is when things started to turn ugly. Reagan has reached the age that she doesn't nap on the go, but is still too young to go without a nap. Let's just say that the ride home was not a very pleasurable experience for either parent, or those on the train. It still was an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment