Sunday, January 22, 2012

Daisy Garden Bedroom

Photobucket
We finally got some snow, but by the time we woke up in the morning it had turned to ice, but that didn't stop us from going out to enjoy it.
Photobucket
Reagan was running as fast as she could in the cold air. She was pretty upset when I told her we couldn't go to the park. This caused a major meltdown, but I didn't get a picture of that.

This is the before picture of Reagan's room. This is how the room looked when it was up for sale.
Photobucket
Okay, I know you have already seen picture of Reagan's room, but we have pretty much finished in her room. The only thing that we haven't found is a chandelier for her room. This is looking into her room from the hallway.
Photobucket
I know isn't that the cutest bookshelf you have ever seen. The best part is that my grandma got it at a garage sale for $50. It's a Pottery Barn look alike.
Photobucket
I'm sure that my grandma is looking at this and screaming at me through the computer. The reason being that she came up after we moved into our house and helped me paint Reagan's room. Her room had circle decals on the wall that took off a ton of paint and dry wall. In the end I think they put the decals up too soon after they painted the room. These decals I'm sure will be fine.
Photobucket
Behind Reagan's bed. She has a sign with her name and some butterflies.
Photobucket

This weekend Jake and I finished painting the majority of our house. It only took us about a week to paint. I think the hardest was that we couldn’t decide on paint colors. I will post before and after pictures when we finish the rooms. In the meantime you get to see the one room we’re done with, which is Reagan’s room. The theme of her room is Daisy Garden. Her bedding is from Pottery Barn. I got a Pottery Barn rug that goes with her bedding off of Craigslist for a steal. The bookshelf is something that my grandmother picked up from a garage sale, which is a Pottery Barn look alike. The wall decal is from Etsy and the pictures were taken Portrait People in Harrogate England. The butterflies are from Target.

3 comments:

  1. cute!!!! Enjoying browsing the blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Especially that bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please tell me what color green you used on the walls?

    ReplyDelete