Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Clomid

Photobucket

Well, it's official I'm done with the first step of my issues. I have decided to change infertility into issues instead. It sounds so much better don't you think? Today I just finished my last of 5 little pills to force my body into ovulation. I get to see the RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist) on Monday at 7:30AM. This is when he checks to see if we have an egg(s). That is right who knows I might have more then one. I'm hoping at this fact for just one, but you never know what surprises I might run into.

How am I feeling? Well, I didn't notice any side effects from the medication. I never really notice side effects. I have felt more emotional, but I think that I have finally let myself have a pity party. I have been so strong, with putting on a happy face through this all. I have smiled when talking about it, not being bitter about not getting pregnant, but we all have a lapse every once and a while. I let myself have a moment once Reagan is asleep for her nap, when the house is quiet and I can cry for five minutes in silence, and then I'm done. I let myself cry that again someone has shared their happy news of a new bundle of joy going to be welcoming their family. Just writing this is almost choking me up. It's not that I'm not happy for everyone else, but it's that I want it to be my turn. I think that is the words of any women that has every wanted a baby. I'm not letting this get me down because in the end I'm so happy to have Reagan. There are so many people that are never able to even have one child on their own, and I have already proven able to do this. So, I can't let myself have that big of a pity party. I guess in the end it's all in God's hands. It doesn't mean that I'm not a little freaked out that I'm officially on a time crunch. I can only take this medical cocktail for a short-time. I guess that in the end all that I can do is cross my fingers and pray that maybe it will be my turn. That maybe one of these months I will pee on that pregnancy stick and get that sweet word "PREGNANT."

I'll keep you posted what I find out on Monday. Wish me luck as I have an hour drive, and I'm taking Reagan with me. Let's just hope that we get in fast and that Reagan is as delightful as the last time I took her. What can I say everyone got won over by her last time, but who wouldn't she is about the cutest thing around!



No comments:

Post a Comment