Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tenley is 2 Months Old! And a little more....

Okay, I'm only putting up pictures today. I know that family has been wondering when they would see some new pictures of my beautiful babies! 


 The Girls on Turkey Day!


The best Daddy in the World!

Girls ready to go see Santa 



My silly Reagan!




Always so serious. She must get that from her Dad!


Say "Merry Christmas!"

A little baking. As you can see Reagan has some on her face!


I know she is so beautiful. What can I say Jake and I make pretty girls!

When you let a 2.5 year old paint this is what happens. 


Happy 2 Months Tenley! She slept through her picture!


I had to add this picture because Reagan looks SO MUCH LIKE HER DADDY!

Can you tell that Tenley loves her sister??



I hate belly time.....

Roll me over...

A little fist sandwich.

Checking out the Christmas lights.

This smile warms my heart daily!


Getting so strong.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Candice! They are SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Marsha. I feel pretty blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Marsha. I feel pretty blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for letting me peak into your life. your family is amazing aunt Tresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to share my little family with you Aunt Tresa!

    ReplyDelete